Wednesday 20 May 2015

Need More Silver

I've been pretty busy with uni lately, and the photos of what I have done is trapped inside the undeveloped film on my camera. Here is todays look anyway, I got these gorgeous bangles from india pretty cheap off ebay and I love the stacked silver look.




They are way too big for me and try to slip off my wrists any chance they get, while making really loud noises every time i move my wrists...

Vintage Vivienne Westwood stolen from my mum
leather choker from a Wallsend opshop (possibly a boot strap)
various necklaces mostly from ebay & gifts



I've been asked to do a makeup tutorial for this look too, so if anyone is interested let me know..

1 comment:

  1. you have an amazing jewellery collection

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete